例如:你在和我开玩笑吗?,are you kidding me?
你敢打我吗?are you afraid to hit me?
例如:你在和我开玩笑吗?,are you kidding me?
你敢打我吗?are you afraid to hit me?
【包你满意】
Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
Drop me a line!写封信给我。
Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!
For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
What's up? = What's happening? = What's new?
回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套
Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?
Hang in there. = Don't give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。
Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
Hang on. 请稍候。 Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。
What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
It's a long story. 唉!说来话长。
How are you doing? 你过得如何?
Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。
Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人
What's the catch? 有什么内幕?
Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)
Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 眼中钉,肉中刺。
Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
A fat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小
I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑
She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚
Spacingout = daydreaming. 做白日梦
I am so fed up. 我受够了!
It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
What's the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是?
By all means = Definitely. 一定是。
Let's get a bite. = Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧!
I'll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It's on me. = My treat.
Let's go Dutch. 各付各的
My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服
diarrhea 拉肚子
I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well. 我不太舒服!
May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?
I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲!
Let's get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚!
What's the rush! 急什么! Such a fruitcake! 神经病!
I'll swing by later. =I'll stop by later. 待会儿,我会来转一下。
I got the tip straight from the horse's mouth. 这个消息是真的
easy as pie = very easy = piece of cake 很容易。
flunk out 被当掉 take French leave 不告而别
I don't get the picture. =I don't understand. 我不明白。
You should give him a piece of your mind.向他表达你的不满。
hit the road = take off = get on one's way 离开。
Now he is in the driver's seat =He is in control now.
Keep a low profile (or low key). 采取低姿态。
Kinky =bizarre =wacky =weird 古怪的。
klutz (=clutz) =idiot 白痴、笨蛋。
know one's way around 识途老马。 lion's share 大部份。
tailgate 尾随(尤其跟车跟得太近)。
take a hike =leave me alone =get lost 滚开。
hit the hay =go to bed 睡觉。 take a back seat. 让步
Can you give me a lift? =Can you give me a ride?
green hand 生手、没有经验的人。 snob 势利眼
chill out =calm down =relax(来自黑人英语)
rip off =steal:I was ripped off. 我被偷了;
My right was ripped off. 权利被剥夺
mess around (with)瞎混;Get to work. Don't mess around.
sneak in, sneak out 偷偷溜进去,溜出来 sneakers 运动鞋
She is such a brown-nose. 她是个马屁精。
This is in way over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了。
I am an exam jitter and I always get a cramp in my stomach. 我是个考试紧张大师,一考试胃就抽筋。
Keep your study (work) on track. 请按进度读书(工作)。
Did you come up with any ideas? 有没有想到什麽新的意见?
Don't get uptight! Take it easy. 别紧张,慢慢来!
Cheese! It tastes like cardboard. 天哪,吃起来味如嚼腊!
Get one's feet wet.表示初尝某事。
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. fuck off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!
i am flattered 过奖了
do not let me down 不要让我失望
do not get me wrong 不要错怪我
iam not myself 我不太的紧!
are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
want to go grab a bite? 要去找点东西吃吗?
get lost! 给我滚!
What do you think? 你认为怎样?
I don't get it. 我没搞懂。
I'll see what I can do. 我看看怎样吧。
I'll take a rain check. 改天吧。
That's ridiculous. 那太荒谬了。
Get off my back! 走开,别来烦我!
It's time to go. (提醒别人)是时候走了。
You must be kidding! 你说笑吧!(意思是根本不可能)
What's wrong? (有问题吗?)
Don't even think about it! 想都别想!(绝对没可能!)
That's not possible. 那是不可能的事。
Oh my god! 我的天!