拜伦的《去国行》英文版
- 提问者网友:寂寞梧桐
- 2021-04-28 11:02
- 五星知识达人网友:有你哪都是故乡
- 2021-04-28 12:28
别了,别了! The other, do it! 故国的海岸 Native country of the Coast
消失在海水尽头; Disappeared into the sea at the end;
汹涛狂啸,晚风悲叹, Tumultuous Kuang Xiao Tao, Wan Feng lament
海鸥也惊叫不休。 Seagull also exclaimed over.
海上的红日径自西斜, The Red Sea went on West Ramp,
我的船扬帆直追; I close on the heels of the sail boat;
向太阳、向你暂时告别, To the sun, say goodbye to you for the time being,
我的故乡呵,再会! Oh my hometown, and then will be!
二 Two
不几时,太阳又会出来, When not, the sun will come out,
又开始新的一天; And the beginning of a new day;
我又会招呼蓝天、碧海, I would call blue sky, clear water,
却难觅我的家园。 But I find homes.
华美的第宅已荒无人影, Dizhai of China and the United States has no shortage of sight,
炉灶里火灭烟消; Yan Xiao, stove fire out;
墙垣上野草密密丛生, On the wall through the weeds to crop up
爱犬在门边哀叫。 Aijiao dog at the door.
三 Three
“过来,过来,我的小书童! "Come, come, my little Shu Tong!
你怎么伤心痛哭? How sad you cry?
你是怕大海浪涛汹涌, Are you afraid of the sea waves raging,
还是怕狂风震怒? Angry or afraid of the wind?
别哭了,快把眼泪擦干; Do not cry, wiped away tears hang;
这条船又快又牢靠: The ship quick and reliable:
咱们家最快的猎鹰也难 Let's fastest falcon family is hard
飞得像这般轻巧。 Flying such as lightweight. ” "
四 Four
“风只管吼叫,浪只管打来, "Just the wind roar, waves just call,
我不怕惊风险浪; I am not afraid of the risk of shock wave;
可是,公子呵,您不必奇怪 However, the son Oh, you do not have to wonder
我为何这样悲伤; I am so sad for that;
只因我这次拜别了老父, I take leave because of the father,
又和我慈母分离, And a loving mother and I separated
离开了他们,我无亲无故, They left, I no family,
只有您——还有上帝。 Only you - and God.
五 Five
“父亲祝福我平安吉利, "I wish my father safely Geely,
没怎么怨天尤人; Not how the blame on others;
母亲少不了唉声叹气, Ultimately, the mother lament,
巴望到我回转家门。 I look forward to turning to their homes. ” "
“得了,得了,我的小伙子! "Come, come, my boy!
难怪你哭个没完; No wonder you were crying Mei Wan;
若像你那样天真幼稚, If you like as naive,
我也会热泪不干。 I will do tears.
六 Six
“过来,过来,我的好伴当! "Come, come, my dear, when accompanied by!
你怎么苍白失色? How pale you are pale?
你是怕法国敌寇凶狂, Are you afraid of France fierce enemy mad,
还是怕暴风凶恶? Or fear of ferocious storm? ” "
“公子,您当我贪生怕死? "Son, I am afraid to die when you?
我不是那种脓包; I am not the kind of good-for-nothing;
是因为挂念家中的妻子, Miss home because his wife,
才这样苍白枯槁。 This was pale and haggard.
七 Seven
“就在那湖边,离府上不远, "It is on the lake, not far away from your family,
住着我妻儿一家; I have a wife and children lived;
孩子要他爹,声声哭喊, His father to the child, the sound of crying,
叫我妻怎生回话? Zensheng wife asked me back? ” "
“得了,得了,我的好伙伴! "Come, come, my good partners!
谁不知你的悲伤; I do not know who your grief;
我的心性却轻浮冷淡, My mind is a cold light,
一笑就去国离乡。 'll Leave the country laugh. ” "
八 Eight
谁会相信妻子或情妇 Who would believe that the wife or mistress
虚情假意的伤感? The false sad?
两眼方才还滂沱如注, Eyes just as torrential also note,
又嫣然笑对新欢。 Yan Ran and laughter of new love.
我不为眼前的危难而忧伤, I do not for the immediate distress and sorrow,
也不为旧情悲悼; Jiuqing not mourn;
伤心的倒是:世上没一样 It's sad: the world did not like
值得我珠泪轻抛。 Zhu Lei, I should be throwing light.
九 Nine
如今我一身孤孤单单, Now I have a alone,
在茫茫大海飘流; Drift in the ocean;
没有任何人把我牵念, I have no one to Qian Nian,
我何必为别人担忧? Why should I worry about other people?
我走后哀吠不休的爱犬 I left sorrow over the dog bark
会跟上新的主子; Will keep up with the new masters;
过不了多久,我若敢近前, Before long, if I dare Jin Qian,
会把我咬个半死。 I would bite a half dead.
十 Ten
船儿呵,全靠你,疾驶如飞, Chuaner Oh, you entirely, speeding swiftly,
横跨那滔滔海浪; The waves rolling across;
任凭你送我到天南地北, No matter how far apart you gave me to,
只莫回我的故乡。 Mo and I just returned home.
我向你欢呼,苍茫的碧海! I assure cheer you, the vast blue sea!
当陆地来到眼前, When the land came to the front,
我就欢呼那石窟、荒埃! I was Cave hail, drought and Egypt!
我的故乡呵,再见! Oh my hometown, good-bye!