you talk to me you speak with me don't sink before you rise baby don't fade away you hesitate you seem to wait for all the time we had feels like a world away who's to say we'll be ok we're gonna make it through the night don't wanna wake up in this state i just want us both to smile cause we're the same and i know that we'll never change look i bought your favourite ice cream i don't wanna see it melt away if you walk out now i don't know if we're gonna be the same baby just talk with me cause i want you to stay here with me i want you to stay here with me.
talk to me -- 跟我说话 you speak with me -- 你跟我一起讲/说话 don't sink before you rise, baby -- 在你没起来之前,不要沉下去,宝贝 don't fade away -- 不要消失/死去 you hesitate -- 你犹豫了 you seem to wait -- 你好像在等待 for all the time we had -- 为了我们曾经拥有过的时光 feels like walks away -- 好像想要走(听不清楚,好像是choose) to say -- 选择说 be ok -- 要ok we will make it through the night -- 在夜晚我们将会做到 don't wanna wake up in this state -- 不想再这个州/城市醒来 i just want us both to smile -- 我只想要我们两个一起笑 cause we're the same -- 因为我们一样/相同 and i know that we'll never change -- 还有,我知道我们永远不会改变 look i bought your favorite ice cream -- 看,我买了你最喜欢的冰淇淋 i don't wanna see it melt away -- 我不想看它熔化掉 if you walk out now -- 如果你现在走出去 i don't know if we could be the same -- 我不知道 如果我们还会是一样 baby, just talk with me -- 宝贝,只要跟我一起说话 cause i want you to stay here with me -- 因为我想要你跟我一起呆在这里 i want you to stay here with me -- 我想要你跟我一起呆在这里
don't talk to me, i'm not here (别和我说话, 我不在.)
and i hug you tonight, (但我今晚会拥抱你)
i'm sinking in your body, (我会沉醉于你的身体)
it's not your fault that i stay up late and i'm in pain (我痛,我失眠不是你的错.)
i fear that you might get hurt (我害怕你受伤害)
that you might end up with me (你会和我分手)
and leave to be saved in order to save me too (只有离开才可救你救我)
don't talk to me, i'm not here (别和我说话, 我不在.)
don't talk to me, i have forgotten how to love (别和我说话, 我已忘记了如何去爱.)
don't talk to me, i'm not here (别和我说话, 我不在.)
if you love me, go away from me in order to be saved (如你爱我, 请为了你的安全离开我)
why do you want to remember, ( 为何你要惦记?)
i loved you but i'm sorry (我爱你但对不起.)
and i'm leaving away from me and from you (因我要离开你和我自己)
i look at your face, (看着你的脸)
it's not yours anymore (那脸已不再是你.)
o my broken heart, you're a stranger to me... (啊, 我心碎了, 你只是个陌生人)