生化危机1中,Alice在录像中的那段话全部是怎么一段话?
- 提问者网友:鐵馬踏冰河
- 2021-05-08 18:08
- 五星知识达人网友:胯下狙击手
- 2021-05-08 19:46
你好~
中英文对照:
My name is Alice. (我叫艾丽丝)
I worked for the Umbrella Corporation...(我任职于保护伞公司...)
the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world...(这是一间世界上最大、最有影响力的公司 )
I was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called The Hive...(我是一个叫做“蜂巢”的秘密高科技研究中心的安全主管)
a giant underground laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry.(这是一个坐落于地下的大型实验室,其任务是研发病毒武器)
But there was an incident.(但后来发生了一场事故)
The virus escaped and everybody died.(病毒泄漏了,所有人都死了)
Trouble was...they didn't stay dead.(麻烦的是...他们并不是死了就完事了)
The T-virus reanimated their bodies.(T-病毒重新复活了他们的身体)
But I survived. Myself and one other...(但我和另一个人侥幸逃脱)
an environmentalist named Matt.(他叫马特,是一个环保主义者)
When we emerged, we were seized by Umbrella scientists.(我们到达地面以后,被保护伞公司的科学家截住)
Matt and I were separated.(马特和我被分开了)
"He's mutating. I want him in the Nemesis Program."(他开始变异了,我要他加入“复仇女神”计划)
"Matt!"(马特!)
"Take her to the Raccoon City facility and assemble the team."(带她去浣熊市的分部,立刻组织一支分队)
"We're reopening The Hive."(我们要重新打开蜂巢)
"I want to know what went on down there." (我想弄明白下面到底发生了什么事情)
We thought we'd survived the horror.(我以为我们不必再恐惧)
But we were wrong.(可我们错了)
\(^o^)/